In the process of losing weight, it is best to use proven methods. Favorite diet has become popular among women.
Nature and principle of work
The "favorite" diet is a combination of different fasting days. Its principle is as follows:
- Meals should be separate, that is, you can eat only one type of food every day;
- Food should be strictly limited. This is one of the most difficult diets, but its result is justified;
- It is necessary to eat often, but little by little. For example, you can eat a 200 gram portion every three hours;
- The number of meals per day should be 5-6 times.
After seven days, your stomach will shrink and you will need less food to fill it.
- Eating during the diet is allowed only strictly according to the diet;
- It is allowed to drink clean water, mineral water without gas, herbal tea in any quantity;
- On drinking days, you cannot drink juices and any other sweet liquid;
- Fruit and vegetable salads are allowed during the diet period. In no case should they be filled with sauce, sour cream or mayonnaise. You can limit yourself to just one tablespoon of oil;
- It is not recommended to sweeten food and add salt;
- You cannot drink alcoholic beverages.
Fruit and vegetable salads are allowed during the diet period.
The preferred diet is a sequence of days of vegetables, fruits, drinks and proteins in a certain order. Each of them has its own characteristics.
Only drinkable food is allowed on this day, and it can be done in unlimited quantities. This list includes pure water, freshly squeezed vegetable juices (pumpkin, beetroot, carrot), mineral water, herbal teas, compotes.
If it seems that the liquid is sweet or saturated, then it can be diluted by half with water. You can also use kefir or natural yogurt. A day of drinking is very beneficial for the body, it removes excess toxins and toxins, helps to reduce weight. For prevention, outside the diet, such days can be organized once a week.
A day of drinking is very beneficial for the body, it removes excess toxins and toxins, helps to reduce weight.
On this day you can eat only vegetable friends. And you can eat them in absolutely any way: raw, boiled or fried. You can't fry food, salt it and add various spices during cooking. Women claim that it is best to eat cabbage (broccoli, cauliflower, white cabbage). This vegetable will cleanse the body, fill it with vitamins and restore it. It is forbidden to eat corn or potatoes on this day.
On this day, it is preferable to eat foods that promote fat burning - these are pineapples and grapefruits. It is also allowed to eat apples, pears, oranges, peaches, apricots, cherries, plums and cherries. There are also some limitations. On Fruit Day you can't eat grapes and bananas.
The protein day allows you to maintain a weakened body during the diet in "good shape". Many women neglect this day, believing that eating such a hearty meal can lead to weight gain. It is wrong to think so, because the body will spend more energy on protein processing than it takes in.
You can eat fish, but only boiled and chicken without skin and bones. This healthy substance also contains beans, peas, lentils, seafood or egg white. Salt is not recommended. If you want to give it flavor, you can do it with the help of herbs or lemon juice.
In addition to the main days, there is also one mixed day at the very end of the diet. Its essence is that the body should gradually be taught to get used to a normal diet. On this day you can eat vegetables, fruits and proteins. Be sure to drink as much clean water as possible.
The preferred diet is a sequence of days of vegetables, fruits, drinks and proteins in a certain order.
Sample menu for 7 days
The entire "Favorite" diet for seven days can look like this:
- First day of drinking. You can drink a glass of green tea for breakfast, eat a small portion of chicken broth for lunch, drink a glass of kefir for dinner. If you feel weak, you can drink a glass of milk in the evening;
- The second day is vegetables. Breakfast - light cucumber and tomato salad, lunch - carrot and beet salad, dinner - vegetable puree soup;
- The third day - drinking (similar to the first day);
- The fourth day is fruit. Breakfast - a glass of juice or one orange, lunch - low-fat fruit yogurt, dinner - freshly squeezed juice and a baked apple;
- Day five is protein. Breakfast - two eggs, lunch - boiled shrimp, dinner - boiled chicken;
- Sixth day - drinking;
- The seventh day is mixed. Breakfast - milk porridge, lunch - vegetable soup, dinner - boiled fish.
Getting off the diet
The "Favorite" diet is a fairly strict diet. So that the lost weight does not return again, you need to get out of it correctly:
- After seven days, you can not stumble upon food. The caloric content of food and the amount of portions should be gradually increased;
- The first day after the diet should look about the same as the seventh day of the diet;
- It is recommended to eat low-calorie food for the next month to finally consolidate the result.
If everything is done correctly, then the weight will not only not return, but we will continue to fall.
How many kg can you lose weight
Nutritionists have calculated that with such a diet you can lose 7-10 kilograms in one week. In practice, only those women who had more than 20 extra pounds could achieve such results. Girls with slight excess weight were able to lose 3-5 kilograms.
The following categories of people cannot follow the "beloved" diet:
- Pregnant woman;
- for mothers who are breastfeeding;
- People with impaired kidney and stomach function;
- Those with metabolic disorders;
- People with a diagnosis of heart disease, liver and vascular disease.
Such a strict diet can cause unpleasant consequences.
Advantages and disadvantages
- You can lose weight quickly;
- The body is saturated with vitamins;
- No need to prepare complicated meals;
- The diet is simple, it's hard not to understand;
- No need to count calories.
Disadvantages: Difficult to endure.